DataMan®374Q “TMAX” fixed-mount barcode reader kit.
Includes the following components, which are pre-assembled at the factory:
- DataMan 374Q fixed-mount barcode reader --- DMR-374Q-0000
- 10mm f/5 High-Speed Liquid Lens --- DMLN-C10F05-HSLL
- High-Power Integrated Torch (HPIT) light, Red, Standard --- DMLT-HPIT-RE-W
- HPIT Polarized front cover --- DMLA-HPIT-PLCOV
- DM370 HPIT adapter - DMLA-HPIT-ADAP370
Other accessories including cables, brackets, and power supplies are sold separately.
About DataMan 374Q:
DataMan® 370 series, the latest in high-performance fixed-mount barcode reading technology. Featuring Cognex’s best-in-class algorithms, 2DMax and 1DMax with Hotbars™, as well as tri-core processing, HDR, high-resolution image sensor, and Gigabit Ethernet, the DataMan 370 series takes high-performance barcode reading to the next level.
- For reading omni-directional 1-D linear, stacked and 2D barcodes
- 1DMax (including Hotbars II) for reading the most challenging 1-D barcodes at high-speed, omni-directional
- 2DMax for reading the most challenging 2-D and Direct Part Mark (DPM) codes
- Includes 1-D and 2-D quality process control metrics
- Tri-core processing
- 3MP (2048 x 1536) image sensor resolution
- HDR image enhancement technology
- Serial and Gigabit Ethernet communications
- Requires X-code ethernet cable (CCB-84901-2001-XX) if ethernet connection is required for the application. X-Code to A-Code adapter CCB-M12X8MS-XCAC is available if needed for retrofit applications.
- This model DOES NOT include multi-reader sync functionality but may be upgraded to a multi-reader sync reader by using the DM370-KEY-NM-M feature key.
About High-Power Integrated Torch (HPIT):
This ground-breaking accessory features 16 high-intensity illumination LEDs, a laser aimer pattern which matches the field-of-view, green ‘good-read’ feedback LED, swappable front covers (polarized, non-polarized, and diffuse), and a built-in distance sensor to support real-time, dynamic auto-focusing.