DataMan 374X fixed-mount barcode reader with 24mm f/10 Liquid Lens (infrared compatible) and non-polarized Infrared High-Power Integrated Light (HPIL)
For reading 1-D omni-directional and 2D printed and direct part mark (DPM) codes
- 2DMax with PowerGrid algorithm for decoding of 2-D codes on printed labels and DPM, along with 2D codes with damaged Finder Patterns, Clocking Patterns, and Quiet Zone Violation
- 1DMax with HotBars II for 1-D Linear and Stacked BarCodes
- Tri-core processing
- 2048 x 1536 image sensor resolution
- HDR image enhancement technology
- Serial and Gigabit Ethernet communications
- Cables are not included. Please note that this device has a M12 X-code ethernet connector. Ethernet connectivity requires the use of a compatible cable, such as CCB-84901-2001-XX cables. For retrofit applications, a X-code to A-code adapter is available; the part number is CCB-M12X8MS-XCAC.
- This model DOES NOT include multi-reader sync but may be upgraded with the DM370-KEY-NM-M feature key.
Maximální vzdálenost kódu (cm)