DataMan®374X TMAX fixed-mount barcode reader kit.
Includes the following components, which are pre-assembled at the factory:
- DataMan 374X fixed-mount barcode reader --- DMR-374X-0000
- 24mm f/6 High-Speed Liquid Lens --- DMLN-C24F06-HSLL
- High-Power Integrated Torch (HPIT) light, Red, Standard --- DMLT-HPIT-RE-S
- HPIT Polarized front cover --- DMLA-HPIT-PLCOV
- DM370 HPIT adapter - DMLA-HPIT-ADAP370
Other accessories including cables, brackets, and power supplies are sold separately.
About DataMan 374X:
DataMan® 370 series, the latest in high-performance fixed-mount barcode reading technology. Featuring Cognex’s best-in-class algorithms, 2DMax with PowerGrid™ and 1DMax with Hotbars™, as well as tri-core processing, HDR, high-resolution image sensor, and Gigabit Ethernet, the DataMan 370 series takes high-performance barcode reading to the next level.
- For reading 1-D omni-directional and 2D printed and direct part mark (DPM) codes
- 2DMax with PowerGrid algorithm for decoding of 2-D codes on printed labels and DPM, along with 2D codes with damaged Finder Patterns, Clocking Patterns, and Quiet Zone Violation
- 1DMax with HotBars II for 1-D Linear and Stacked BarCodes
- Includes 1-D and 2-D quality process control metrics
- Tri-core processing
- 3MP (2048 x 1536) image sensor resolution
- HDR image enhancement technology
- Serial and Gigabit Ethernet communications
- Requires X-code ethernet cable (CCB-84901-2001-XX) if ethernet connection is required for the application. X-Code to A-Code adapter CCB-M12X8MS-XCAC is available if needed for retrofit applications.
- This model INCLUDES multi-reader sync functionality.
About High-Power Integrated Torch (HPIT):
This ground-breaking accessory features 16 high-intensity illumination LEDs, a laser aimer pattern which matches the field-of-view, green ‘good-read’ feedback LED, swappable front covers (polarized, non-polarized, and diffuse), and a built-in distance sensor to support real-time, dynamic auto-focusing.