DataMan 475X, reader only
- For reading 1-D omni-directional and 2D printed and direct part mark (DPM) codes
- 2DMax with PowerGrid algorithm for decoding of 2-D codes on printed labels and DPM, along with 2D codes with damaged Finder Patterns, Clocking Patterns, and Quiet Zone Violation
- 1DMax with HotBars II for 1-D Linear and Stacked BarCodes
- Multi-core processing
- 5MP (2448 x 2048) image sensor resolution
- HDR and patent-pending HDR+ image enhancement technology
- Serial and Gigabit Ethernet communications
- Requires X-code ethernet cable (CCB-84901-2001-XX) if ethernet connection is required for the application. X-Code to A-Code adapter CCB-M12X8MS-XCAC is available if needed for retrofit applications.
- This model DOES NOT include multi-reader sync functionality but may be upgraded to a multi-reader sync reader by using the DM470-KEY-NM-M feature key.
- No accessories are included with this part number. Lenses, lights, cables, brackets, and/or field-of-view expanders sold separately.
Please contact your local Cognex Sales Engineer with any questions.